Web Site Usage Information
Anstine & Sparler respects the rights of all copyright holders and in this regard, we have adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination of users who infringe the rights of copyright holders. If you believe that one of our users is infringing your copyright, please provide the copyright agent the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Per the requirements of the Digital Millenium Copyright Act, we designate the following agent to deal with copyright issues and concerns on this website:
John R. Elliott, Esq.
117 E. Market Street York, PA 17401
In the event that we make a determination that a copyright has been violated, we will engage in one or more of the following steps:
• remove the copyrighted material
• revoke or suspend the user privileges of users who repeatedly violate copyright protections if such conduct is brought to our attention.
All images used on this web site are copyrighted to the photographer.
Anstine & Sparler does not collect data from visitors to its website except such information as may be collected by our Internet Service Provider ("ISP"), including your Internet Protocol ("IP") Address as well as the time of your visit and the files on our server which you access. This information is not sold or distributed to third parties. Changes to this policy may occur from time to time. You should check back at this page for updates.
• Information contained in this web site is not intended to establish an attorney-client relationship.
• Information contained in this web site does not constitute legal advice.
• This web site will be operational on a best-efforts basis, and there may be times when may become unavailable without prior notice.
• These Terms of Service may change without notice.
• By using this web site, you agree that all disputes involving the use of this web site will be decided under the laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
• Jurisdiction in any case resulting from the use or misuse of this web site shall be in the Court of Common Pleas of York County, Pennsylvania, and other appellate courts as may ordinarily hear appeals from that court.
• Users of this web site shall be solely responsible for obtaining and maintaining such computer equipment and services, telecommunications devices and services, and any other device or service necessary for accessing this web site.